Table of Contents Hide
Looking to make money online in Nigeria as a student? Are you tired of not being able to make enough money to keep up with your expenses as a student?
Worry no more! If you want to learn how to make money online in Nigeria as a student, then you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate, you can use these 7 ways to make money online in Nigeria as a student and start making some real cash on the internet.
In fact, all of these methods will work even if you are not from Nigeria! So read on and get started today!
How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student
Create your blog
If you’re looking to make money online in Nigeria as a student, there are a few avenues you can explore.
Here are 7 of the best ways to make money online in Nigeria as a student. $4+ an hour on Upwork:
There are plenty of small tasks that need to be done on Upwork and Fiverr. You can earn up to $4 per hour completing these tasks and it’s one of the easiest ways for students to make money online in Nigeria.
This Is The Time Of Your Life: If you want your blog to really take off, then this is the time of your life!
Create content that inspires people and genuinely makes them feel good about themselves – not just because they’ll click on some ads on your site or buy something from your affiliate links.
But because it’s quality stuff that will truly help someone out. And if you create awesome content, then don’t be afraid to ask for donations!
Remember, quality > quantity. Quality means originality, authenticity, and intelligence.
And when we talk about quality > quantity, we mean posting once every week instead of five times a day with junk information.
Monetize Your Content
One way to make money online in Nigeria as a student is to monetize your content. Can do this in several ways, such as setting up Google Adsense on your blog or website, or selling advertising space directly to businesses.
You can also sell e-books, courses, or other digital products that you create yourself. If you have a large social media following, you could also sell sponsored posts or use affiliate marketing to earn commission on sales of products that you recommend.
Finally, you could also provide freelance services such as writing, graphic design, or web development.
No matter what type of work you do, just make sure that it’s something you enjoy doing so that it doesn’t feel like work.
Whether you’re blogging about fashion, tech, makeup tutorials, or food; this all comes down to the personal preference and creativity of the individual.
Another benefit of freelancing for others is that there are many freelancer platforms available today; even if someone has zero experience with designing websites they can find a company willing to hire them if they show enough enthusiasm and skill when applying for the job.
Network with Influencers
If you want to make money online in Nigeria as a student, one of the best ways to do so is by networking with influencers.
This can help you get your name and your work out there, and it can also lead to opportunities to make money through affiliate marketing or sponsored posts.
Here are seven ways to network with influencers
- Post on relevant Facebook groups
- Comment on their Instagram posts
- Start conversations with them on Twitter
- Share their tweets
- Send them an email telling them about yourself and your projects
- Mention them in a blog post(s)
- Tag them in YouTube videos.
As a student, you may not have a lot of money to invest in a new business. However, there are still ways that you can make money online.
One way is through affiliate marketing. This is when you promote a product or service and receive a commission for each sale that you generate.
You need to be careful about what you promote because if the company fails to deliver on its promises, then it will reflect poorly on your name as well.
First thing’s first: You need an email list.
1) Start building your email list by finding blogs in your niche and providing them with high-quality content that they’ll want to share with their readers. After publishing blog posts and making other contributions, ask readers if they’d like to sign up for your newsletter.
2) Create ads promoting products/services which link back to the sales page on your website using Facebook advertising tools or Google Adwords (or another advertising platform).
3) If you don’t know how any of this works, then find someone who does! There are many tutorials out there that can help you get started.
4) Promote your own product. Creating and selling a digital information product such as an ebook is an excellent way to earn passive income without having to rely on others for success.
5) Sell physical items from homes such as used books, CDs, DVDs, clothes, or other secondhand items.
6) Become a freelance writer or translator.
- Find a niche market. Research what products or services are in demand and cater to that market.
- Choose a product or service to sell. Once you know what you’re going to sell, research the competition and find a way to make your product or service stand out.
- Create a website or blog. This will be your platform to sell your product or service and attract customers.
- Use social media to promote your business. Utilize platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to reach potential customers.
- Write articles or create videos about your niche market. This will help attract organic traffic to your website or blog and generate leads for your business.
- Run ads on social media platforms or Google AdWords.
There are many ways to make money online in Nigeria as a student. One way is through freelancing.
Freelancing is a great way to make money online because you can work from anywhere in the world and set your own hours.
Plus, many websites allow you to find freelancing gigs. Here are seven ways to get started with freelancing
1) Sign up for Fiverr
2) Find jobs on Upwork
3) Create a website where you offer freelance services
4) Create a business on Etsy
5) Offer freelance services on TaskRabbit
6) Get started on Uber or Lyft
7) Offer consulting services on Fiverr.
Working on a service-based site like Fiverr is that you’ll be putting yourself out there so it’s important to do your research before committing to any of these avenues.
Be aware of what people want before pitching them ideas or offers.
Check out sites like Quora and Reddit so you know what questions people are asking and what types of solutions they’re looking for.
And remember: offer an amazing service, show off samples of your previous work (this will also help prove to potential clients that you know what you’re doing), have patience, provide exceptional customer service, etcetera – all those things businesses usually stress when promoting their brand new product!
Start an App Business
Are you a student in Nigeria looking for ways to make money online? If so, you’re in luck! There are plenty of opportunities for students to make money online.
Here are 7 ways you can get started making money online as a Nigerian student -Sell your Services:
Have any talents or skills that others may want or need? You could start your own website and offer your services on the site.
-Build an App: Do you have experience with coding? Start by creating a basic app using basic coding languages like HTML5 and Java Scripts. You could also hire someone else to create the app for you if you’re not too confident about your skills.
-Affiliate Marketing: Have an established blog or other web property where people would be interested in the product being sold?
You could sign up with an affiliate marketing program that will allow you to sell other people’s products while earning commissions from each sale that is generated through your site.
-Create a Social Media Account: If you have time and know how to use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., then you could create accounts for these sites.
Try out different things until you find something that works well enough for you to earn some income from it.
-Teach Classes Online: You could set up your own teaching platform using tools such as Klasshour and others. Post videos of yourself teaching lessons and/or write tutorials on subjects related to what you teach and earn money every time someone purchases one of these classes or tutorials from your website.